Whole Fresh Chicken ( 01 kg bird) 01 no.
Celery Salt 01 tsp
Garlic Paste 30 gms
Ginger Paste 10 gms
Lemon Juice 01 lemon
Light Soy Sauce 30 ml
H P Sauce 30 ml
Red Chilli Sauce 30 ml
Chinese Cooking Wine 30 ml
Cooking Oil 60 ml
Brown Sugar ½ tsp
Lemon Salt Crystals to sprinkle generously
· Clean the chicken, pat dry and marinade with the salt, lemon juice, ginger, garlic pastes.
· Leave the bird to rest for 30 mins.
· Marinade with the rest of the ingredients except the crystals and leave the bird to rest for further 02 hrs.
· Prop the bird on the bed of roughly cut aromats( onions, bayleaf, cloves, carrots, celery, leeks ). Sprinkle with the salt crystals.
· Bake in a pre- heated oven at 160 degree C for 45 mins.
· Celebrate hot with vegetables, noodles or rice.
Recipe By :